Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g olive oil
- 250 g carrots, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 60 g onions, cut in wedges
g agave syrup
or 20 g honey
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 400 g canned chickpeas, drained
- 100 g tahini (sesame paste, see tip)
- 1 tsp salt, adjust to taste
- ½ tsp freshly ground pepper, adjust to taste
- 20 g lemon juice
- per 100 g
- 802 kJ / 192 kcal
- 5 g
- 11 g
- 14 g
- 3 g