Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion (approx. 70 g), cut into halves
- 200 g tofu, plain, drained
- 30 g olive oil
- 25 g dark soy sauce
- 600 g waxy potatoes, diced (approx. 1,5 cm)
- 300 g water
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 70 g tomato purée
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sweet paprika powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 250 g red peppers, diced (approx. 2 cm)
- 20 g dark chocolate, 70% cocoa solids (vegan), broken into pieces
- 255 g canned kidney beans, drained (weight after draining)
- per 1 portion
- 1785 kJ / 426 kcal
- 21 g
- 47 g
- 14 g
- 13.4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Broccoli and potatoes with blue cheese sauce
Indian vegetable curry
2h 20 min